Syntellect’s raison d’etre is to facilitate clients answer quintessential brand and marketing questions like:
- Will the new product/variant help increase market share of the brand portfolio? Will the new product/variant be accepted by the consumers in the category?
- Will the new product/variant be accepted by new consumers to the category and help increase the size of the market?
- Is the pricing of the new product/variant right?
- Will the new formulation alienate my core consumer?
- Is the new communication alienating the core consumer base?
Our knowledge and expertise also enable us to go beyond the obvious and tackle complex marketing issues like:
- How much can I increase the price of my brand to positively impact the bottom-line with negligible negative impact to the volume share?
- Is there are need gap/white space in the market that my brand can take advantage of through brand extensions?
- Is my brand’s equity in synch with consumers’ perceptions? Who is my target customer?
Explore our core Practice Areas below: